|Published||September 15, 2023|
|Expires||October 1, 2023|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya|
|Category||Sales & Marketing|
St. Francis Community Hospital wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the position of a Marketing Officer.
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for marketing St. Francis Community Hospital services portfolio and developing strategic relationships with corporate clients.
- Prepare meetings with potential customers to explain the hospital services and answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Present cost-benefit analyses to the Hospital Management Team (HMT) for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable services.
- Analyzing competitors’ services to determine trends in the market, threats and opportunities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to market our services and drive qualified traffic to our hospital.
- Develop strategic relationships and partnership with key corporates, government agencies, insurances and vendors
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, and outreaches to HMT.
- Come up with digital marketing strategies and be in-charge of digital marketing for the hospital.
Qualifications / Skills
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years experience working in medical field or insurance. Experience in digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills. ( Negotiation and Consultative)
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit and address their applications, ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to email@example.com so as to be received by 30th September 2023.
Applicants MUST INDICATE EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application and indicate MARKETING OFFICER on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St. Francis Community Hospital is an equal opportunity employer