|February 5, 2024
|February 26, 2024
|Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
|Sales & Marketing
JOB TITLE: RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: KSH 40,000
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to existing and potential clients.
- Gaining new clients as well as maintaining existing ones and developing of new loans prompts.
- Provision of a phenomenal customer experience at the branch.
- In this role, you will interact with our clients one-on-one on a daily basis, provide customer service, and use consultative sales techniques to retain customers
- Meeting monthly loan disbursement targets.
- Maintaining PAR to the set target.
- Selling of company business products to potential and existing clients while meeting individual and group targets monthly.
- Preparing weekly marketing and activation plans on promotion of Company’s products and services.
- Help the branch grow the business loans product.
- Create market awareness for the company’s product.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of company products and services.
- Enhancement of customer service, ensuring all customer queries/complaints are conclusively resolved within required times timeline.
- Identifying opportunities, new and improved products/innovative products and discussing with the Branch Management for implementation.
- Follow up on updates of clients’ account statements
- Maintaining high levels of personal etiquette and conduct as stipulated in the company policies
- Verification of customer file and counter checking to ensure that all supporting documentation attached are sufficient to process a loan.
- Accurate and timely application of loans in the System.
- Debt Collection
- Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed to the latter in accordance with the company risk policies and procedures
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business related field
- Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint.
- Experience in lending will be an added advantage.
- Must have experience using various media of marketing i.e. internet, social media and field
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject line in the mail
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.