|February 8, 2024
|February 29, 2024
|Mombasa, Mombasa County, Kenya
|Sales & Marketing
Sales Executive and Administration Officer - Events (Mombasa)
Ital GLOBAL - We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face. Our Client is looking for a competent and professional Sales Executive and Administration Officer to offer administrative support and handle various sales functions. The Role reports to the Director. The role generally involves handling of variety of tasks on a one to one basis with the MD in an organized and timely manner.
About the Client: A leading and busy events planning and management company in Nairobi that has resources and equipment to bring events from mere ideas to reality seeks to hire a competent and aggressive individual. The firm is involved in every aspect of planning and execution letting their clients focus on their core business.
The purpose of this position is to offer administrative support as well as handle sales matters.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma from a recognized institution in Business Administration, Secretarial or Public Relations or any other related fields.
- Proficiency in Ms Office with working knowledge of digital marketing.
- At least 2 years relevant and proven work experience in a similar or hospitality industry.
- Proven Sales experience.
- Have knowledge of office management, systems and procedures
Personal Traits, Qualities And Aptitudes.
- Perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Accept responsibility for the direction, control and planning of an activity.
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Have ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Have tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Reliable and great attention to details
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to multi task and prioritizing skills daily workload
- Strong customer service skills and exceptional people skills
- Must be up to date with the latest gadgets and applications
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Great negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Acting as a point of contact between the management and internal/external clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Meet established sales targets, goals and quotas.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area.
- Execute sales support processes to expedite the conversion of sales.
- Collating and filing documents, expenses etc
- Typing quotations and making follow-ups
- Assist in preparations of proposals and tender documents and presentations
- Handle enquires and ensuring accurate information is given in a professional manner
- Run day to day errands to coordinate special events, including conferences, quarterly meetings and business luncheons
- Maintain organization and pay attention to detail throughout the day and to ensure all documents and important contracts are filed and marked appropriately.
- Prepare reports, presentations and briefs
- Assist in sourcing items from suppliers when needed
- Attending meetings with the MD when required
- Handle social media pages.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- Any other duty assigned
Key Performance Indicators & Reports High customer satisfaction levels especially based on social media responses etc, improved productivity and improved sales. Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (SALES EXECUTIVE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER - EVENTS - MOMBASA) as subject to reach us not later than 29th February 2024 to email@example.com. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.