|February 5, 2024
|February 29, 2024
|Embassy House,2nd Floor, Nairobi, Kenya
|Sales & Marketing
Sales Manager - Construction (Mai Mahiu)
Compensation :Ksh : 70,000 - 100,000 Gross Pay
Ital GLOBAL - We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face About the Client:
Our client, a reputable manufacturing company, is actively seeking a skilled Sales Manager to join their team. With a focus on expanding their business and market presence. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in sales management, excellent communication skills, and a strategic mindset to implement effective sales strategies. This role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and contribute to the company's continued success in the manufacturing industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and acquire new clients, expanding the sales pipeline through referrals from current clientele.
- Manage customer relationships, understanding their needs, and providing insights to enhance the product portfolio.
- Develop and nurture key accounts to ensure lasting partnerships.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan to broaden the company's customer base and strengthen its market presence.
- Set objectives, coach, and monitor the performance of the sales team to achieve growth and meet targets.
- Collaborate with customers to build strong, long-lasting relationships and understand their requirements.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan to extend the company's global reach.
- Set individual sales targets for the sales team, track goals, and report results as needed.
- Promote the organization's products through digital marketing initiatives.
- Represent the company at construction seminars.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a previous sales management role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Defensive driving skills with the ability to operate assigned vehicles safely and courteously
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical abilities.
- Results-oriented and able to drive a high-performance sales team
- Strong leadership skills with experience in team management.
- Uphold the highest standards of integrity.
- Proficient in conducting market research and analysis to identify opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
- Accountability skills.
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (SALES MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION) to reach us not later than 29th February 2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.