|February 5, 2024
|February 26, 2024
|Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
|Sales & Marketing
JOB TITLE: SEO AND DIGITAL MARKETER
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: KSH 50,000
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Design digital marketing materials
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Key Requirements, Skills and experience
- Proven hands-on SEO & digital marketing experience, particularly within tech industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Knowledge and hand-on skills in both static and motion graphics design
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field.
- Certificate in Digital Marketing.
- Experience as a graphic designer/Canva designer certification is an added advantage.
- 5 Years of work experience working experience as a digital Marketer.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com quoting the job title as the subject line on your email
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.