|February 9, 2024
|March 1, 2024
|Ruiru, Mlolongo, Kenya
|Sales & Marketing
JOB TITLE: TELESALES AGENTS
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: KSH 25,000 – 30,000
JOB LOCATIONS: RUIRU, MLOLONGO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver value proposition to potential customers, through scripts.
- Follow through on leads for potential sales and ensure conversion by explaining driving school services and prices.
- Meet or exceed projected sales quotas and collaboratively work with team members on the call floor to meet sales and performance goals.
- Maintain detailed records of inbound and outbound correspondence as well as follow-up information and outcomes.
- Accurately document the customer’s personal information including name National ID, and phone number.
- Cold call potential customers and ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s needs/requirements to assist in sales conversions.
- Maintaining accurate records of leads converted to sales.
- Ensure follow-ups are done to actualize future registrations and subsequent sales
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the services
- Answer questions about services or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Tele sale- reaching potential clients through effective telephone marketing
- Explain the services to clients via telephone
- Email marketing and social media marketing
- Develop creative pitches and propositions and follow up with existing clients
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with clients who are not already on the database
- Ensure creativity in reaching out new customers
- Achieve monthly set targets
- Network for leads and arrange for meetings with potential customers
- Close business and do follow ups
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
- 3 years in marketing training course
- Passionate about sales and marketing and have at least three years successful work history in a service industry of consistently exceeding sales targets and growing the business in your previous position
- A top performer with highly developed communication skills to easily engage with clients, do not easily take no for an answer, and can manage the relationship to achieve your sales target.
- A critical thinker, highly organized, meticulous, detail oriented and take pride in your work performance
- 3 years’ experience in service industry (tele sales)
- Good experience in selling over the phone
- Must have worked with sales targets
- Record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated communication skills for closing sales
- Demonstrated being critical thinker, analytical person, highly organized, meticulous and take pride in their work performance
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to jobs@britesmanagement quoting the job title as the subject line in the mail
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.