Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Salary: Kshs: 30,000-35,000
To assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are administered and implemented
- Drive and manage the performance review process.
- Conduct training needs analysis, and organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Formulate, implement and communicate management and HR strategies to all staff members and ensure they are adhered to.
To integrate and institutionalize best practices of planning and organising, acquiring and implementing, delivering and supporting and monitoring company’s IT performance to ensure the company’s information and related technology supports the business objectives whilst maintaining optimal system efficiency and reliability. The role will report to the Group CEO.
Key initial responsibilities include:-
- Develop and implement a comprehensive ICT strategy, policy, guidelines and procedures that will lead to improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of business operations.
Adeso, formally known as Horn Relief, is an expanding and vibrant African based international development and humanitarian organization.
Under the direct supervision of the Logistics Manager, the Office Administrator will be responsible for managing the Adeso HQ office premises in Nairobi and assisting the Logistics Officer with administrative logistics (Transportation, Warehousing/Assets, Communication and Equipment Maintenance).