- Offer technical knowledge to ensure designs provide sustainability
- Provide technically competent and aesthetically sensitive solutions to projects
- Turn ideas into tangible solutions that meet the needs of clients
- Provide solutions that accommodate budgets without compromising quality
- Develop schedules, budgets and proposals
- Build, maintain and manage client relationships
- Provide support services to the Architects by drafting working documents to ensure they are ready on time
- Interpret Architectural sketches and produce presentation and working drawings to use in project planning and implementation
- Prepare draft bills of quantities and work estimates by collecting and compiling the relevant data to provide supporting documents
- Liaise with the Architect on site inspections, identification of performance gaps and recommendation of appropriate improvement measures
- Maintain and retrieve documents for easy access and reference
- Assist various user departments on preparation and
Company Description: Our client is a private company incorporated in Kenya, majoring in the field of Architecture among other activities.
List of Duties and Responsibilities (Tasks)
1) Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
2) Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets and other data.
4) Represent architect
- Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site;
- Consult with other professionals about design;
- Assess the needs of the building and its users and advise