- Plan, monitor and evaluate the teams’ daily performance and where applicable, take corrective action to ensuring the teams meet daily key contact center performance
Tag: Call Centre and BPO Jobs
Assistant Manager on Duty
- Candidate current designation must be of Assistant Manager Level
- Ability to manage Account independently and maintain a strong relationship with clients on relevant operational topics (quality, readiness, support model, change management, staffing, hiring & Training, forecasting etc.)
- Very Strong Operational skills for managing a team of 50 plus
- Ensuring that the team is well equipped, well trained, and motivated to meet the service
Social Enterprise Kenya Insight & Impact Officer – Nakuru
Marketing and Public Relations / Communications Executive for a Prominent Sports Club in Nairobi
IT SAP Specialist for an Agricultural Commodities Trading Company
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands.
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
- Constantly motivating the