Diploma in Food Production / Hospitality Management with a major in food production or any other related field
3 years experience preferably in a Hospital setup
Well conversant with vegetarian menus and food costing, knowledge in pastry will be an added advantage
Able to lead and supervise a team
Interested candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon 11th January 2017, must indicate their current salary and expected salary and their availability
The Chef attached to the school kitchen will perform the following duties and be prepared to assist other staff members of the school wherever called upon:
- Assist the Head Chef in preparation of tea, snacks and food for the school children, teaching and non-teaching staff and for parent meetings, sports outings, workshops, conferences fundraising and other gatherings
- Assist in serving food for the kindergarten at 12.00
- Serving of food in the dining to school children or groups being catered in respective
- Should be a Christian and a God Fearing Lady.
- Should have experience in cooking (formally or informally).
- Should be between 20yrs to 30yrs of age.
- Any qualifications in cooking will be an added advantage.
- Will be cooking food at a small household on a daily basis.
- Will be delivering the food to offices in town.
- Will be purchasing all food items from the market.
- Assist in General cleaning and other duties.