- Ensure all the buildings and grounds
- Be responsible for logistics, vendor relations, supply & demand forecasting.
- Identify, develop
Our client, a global transport and logistics Company with offices in more than 80 countries and represented by agents in many more, is seeking to recruit a Business Change and Process Control Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Controlling and evaluation of current performance against pre-determined standards contained in the plan and to ensure progress and satisfactory performance.
- Data Quality reports and measurements
- Overall responsible for operational KPIs achievement in the region
Job Purpose: To plan, allocate duties, supervise, and review performance and development of cleaning, hygiene, grounds and maintenance staff.