- Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
- Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
- Check, inspect and reconcile bank deposits and payments.
- Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
Tag: Auditing and Risk Management
1. Room Stewards
4. Security Guards
All applicants must have relevant work experience in each of the position applied for.
A valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must have attained training in Housekeeping and Laundry services
Job Summary: The Internal Auditor will report to the Chief Executive Officer administratively but functionally to the Audit Board.
Summary: Our Client is a well-established and highly respected local Financial Advisory Firm that deals in mergers & acquisitions and corporate finance.
- Formulate and implement internal audit strategies in line