Featured Job Vacancy
- (Read more ...)
Federation of Women Lawyers in Kenya (FIDA Kenya) welcomes applications from qualified candidates for the following vacant position:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Summary: Under the guidance and supervision of the Deputy Executive Director, the M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and overseeing all monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities, including ensuring full compliance with donor requirements, lead the program team in defining outcome indicators, developing data collection tools ...
Latest Jobs in Kenya
- FIDA Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job in Kenya
- FIDA Grant & Resource Mobilization Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- Pharmaceutical Technologist Job at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital, Nairobi
- Horticulture Export Operations Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- Retail Sales Supervisor (Mattresses & Beddings) Job in Nairobi
- Pharmacist / Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Kenya
- Property & Data Coordinator Job in Kenya
About Jobs in Kenya .co .ke
Email your job adverts to jobsinkenya (at) gmail.com for free jobs posting.